• Available in widths of up to 22 m
• Adapts smoothly to silo’s top surface
• Minimises risks at low cost
• Greatly improves the quality of silage
• Prevents losses on the top surface and along the edges
Improved feed quality
An underlay film is mainly intended to minimise the amount of air between the silage sheet and the silage itself. RaniCover is a coextruded underlay film with a thickness of 40 μm, which is designed to improve feed quality.
This separate film clings to silage optimally and quickly, and eliminates air pockets through its vacuum effect. The quality of the underlay film is important, since it provides you with extra assurance that the out cover will remain undamaged.
Material: LDPE with 7-layer technology.
|Width (mm)||Length (m)||Thickness (µm)||Colour|
|6-14||50, 100, 500||40||Transparent|