- The contact information of the controller and our Data Protection Officer
- What data we collect
- What rights the data subject has and how their data may be used
- What we use the data for and the legal basis for our data processing
- How long we store the data
- The recipients of the data and data transfers to third countries
- The risks involved in data processing and how we protect against them
Controller’s contact information
Ab Rani Plast Oy
Tel:+358 (0)20 7680 111
The information we collect and the purpose we collect it for
The personal data collected by Rani Plast can be divided into the following groups:
- Information needed for identification and communications, such as name, address, phone number, email address and, in connection with contracts and credit rating checks, an identification number
- Information describing the duties in question: title, job description or responsibilities
- Information relating to job applications and recruitment, such as name, address, other contact information, date of birth; data needed to identify the job the person is interested in; data relating to the job application and CV, such as education, work experience, language skills, expertise, positions of trust, the person’s photograph; data relating to the interview and tests; any other information provided by the applicant themselves, such as the desired salary, where they found out about the vacancy and data relating to the processing of the application
- Information relating to the use of our website: cookies, IP address, equipment identification and customer identification. We use Google Analytics, Leadfeeder and Hotjar for collecting anonymous visitor information, which we use to improve our online services.
The personal data we collect directly from the data subject
We mostly collect personal data directly from the data subject themselves in customer service situations, or the customer discloses the data themselves via an online form, chat or email. This data is used for communications either in order to offer or produce services to the customer. The visitor analytics data of our website is created by the actions of the data subject during their visit to the website.
The personal data we may collect from third parties
In order to verify the signatory’s authority to sign a contract, we collect data from third parties using public sources, such as company websites, company registers (e.g. the Business Information System YTJ) and the Finnish Patent and Registration Office’s Trade Register.
What rights the data subject has and how their data may be used
The data subject has certain rights regarding the personal data in our possession. These are the data subject’s rights:
- Right to access their own personal data
The data subject has the right to see the personal data we process concerning themselves. However, this right to see the data may have to be restricted due to legislation and to ensure the privacy protection of other persons.
- Right to rectify data
The data subject has the right to request that incorrect or inadequate information concerning themselves be rectified.
- Right to erase data
The data subject has the right to request that their data be erased. Data can be erased, for example, in the following cases:
- The data subject withdraws their consent and there is no other basis for processing their personal data
- The data subject objects to the processing of their data and there is no other basis for continuing the processing
- The processing of the data is unlawful
- Right to restrict the processing of data
The data subject has the right to restrict the processing of their personal data.
- Right to object
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data, which they have provided to the controller, in a machine-readable format. This right concerns personal data that has been automatically processed on the basis of an agreement or consent. The right to transmit data from one system to another does not apply to the contact information of professionals processed in the context of business relations in cases where the processing is not based on the data subject’s consent or a contract to which the person is a party.
- Right to withdraw consent
The data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed before the withdrawal if the processing is based on the data subject’s consent. Please note that withdrawing consent may affect our ability to offer you services.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if they suspect that their personal data is being used inappropriately or unlawfully.
To apply your data subject’s rights, please contact:
Ab Rani Plast Oy
Tel:+358 (0)20 7680 111
What we use the data for and the legal basis for our data processing
We process personal data in order to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations. The legal bases of our processing are:
Putting a contract into effect
Fulfilling our contractual obligations is the principal legal basis for our processing of personal data. We process personal data as necessary for the purpose of producing the products and services ordered from us.
In addition to contracts, our operations involve legal obligations, such as the accounting legislation, on the basis of which we process personal data.
Based on the customer’s consent, we collect analytical data about the way they use our website in order to develop the website. You give your consent by accepting the cookies when you access our website.
We ask data subjects for their consent to collect their personal data for marketing purposes. They can withdraw their consent at any time.
Our processing of job applications is based on legitimate interest. The appropriate relationship which forms the basis for this is created when you submit an application for a vacancy or job in our company. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, but please note that if you do we will be unable to process your application and cannot offer you the job.
How long we store the data
Personal data is only stored for the duration of the contractual relationship and 6 years thereafter for the purpose of processing any contractual obligations, complaints or requests for rectification, unless required otherwise by law, such as the Accounting Act.
We store data about our website’s visitor analytics for 26 months for the purpose of monitoring and developing our marketing and customer service.
In our recruitment, we store personal data relating to a specific job for 2 years and open applications for 12 months from the date the application was submitted.
The recipients of the data and data transfers to third countries
The data is not combined with other filing systems, nor is it disclosed to third parties unless required by law.
Data relating to recruitment may be disseminated for the internal use of the group companies and to the subcontractors participating in the recruitment process, if any, with whom Ab Rani Plast Oy has concluded a separate agreement on recruitment and the processing of personal data.
The objective of Ab Rani Plast Oy’s safety measures is to secure the availability of data, personal data and information systems, to ensure their confidentiality and data integrity and to minimise damages caused by any anomalies. Our protective measures are based on the risk assessment performed on our operations and they are proportionate to the object under protection and the risks falling on it. In all protective measures and processing of personal data, we comply with the requirements set by the data protection legislation in force.