When developing RaniFFS, we have placed special emphasis on the welding properties, which means that the bags, sacks and bales created in FFS machines are well sealed.
RaniFFS offers the opportunity to achieve a very high quality print on the end product, which helps promoting it. Usually RaniFFS films are made of several layers, which means that the surfaces may be of different colours, such as white/black. Naturally, it is also possible to receive a transparent version of this multi-layer film. All versions of RaniFFS are suitable for high quality printing.
We offer many different types and widths of RaniFFS, both as printed and unprinted. To ensure that the films work optimally in our customers’ processes, we have a close cooperation with suppliers of FFS machines.
- For peat and growing media
- Suitable for a variety of industries and purposes
- For pellets, briquettes and other fuels
- For food products
- For sawdust, litter and other types of swelling wood waste
- For milk packaging
- For heavier sacks with sand, gravel and pebbles
Width: max 2300 mm
Thickness: 30–150 μm
Core: 76 mm
Typical reel diameter: 600 mm