- High-quality bale wrap containing 30 % recycled raw material
- Has undergone extensive field trials throughout Europe
- Recycled material originates from a closed loop process
- Carbon footprint reduced by 20 % compared with traditional bale wrap
- Available in Easy Pack – 20 reels on a pallet with no individual boxes
- Uses 80% less cardboard packaging material
Reduced carbon footprint
Rani Plast has launched a new bale wrap film containing 30 % recycled raw material, which is derived from re-cycled agricultural bale wrap. The product fulfils customer demand for more sustainable products with a reduced carbon footprint.
The recycled material originates from a closed loop process in which old bale wrap becomes new bale wrap. RaniWrap EcoL’s reduced carbon footprint compared to traditional RaniWrap can be measured at about 20% due to the use of recycled raw material.
Material: LDPE with UV stabiliser and cardboard core.
Intended for: round and square bales.
|Breite (mm)||Länge (m)||Dicke (μ)||RI/pal||Farbe|