The product development team works closely with customers and acts as a link between Rani Plast’s production and sales departments. The most important aspects in this work are good communication and problem-solving skills, as well as logical thinking.
The tasks include development of new as well as existing products and manufacturing processes, in order to make the films even more cost-effective for our customers. An important part of the work is also organising test runs in the production premises of both Rani Plast and the customer. The Product Development Engineer will work closely as part of the technical customer service, helping customers choose the products that best meet their needs.
The position requires:
- Applicable training – MSc or engineer
- Fluency in Finnish, Swedish and English
- Past experience in production or product development tasks (previous experience in the plastic industry is an advantage, but not necessary)
- Good communication skills, negotiating skills and pro-activity
- A passionate attitude towards product development work
If you believe that you would fit in our professional team, please send your application, along with your CV and references, by email to email@example.com by 11.3.2018.
For further information, please contact our Product Development Manager Mats Albäck tel. +358 40 6418 815, at the following times: 20.2 13-16 pm. and 6.3 klo 13-16 pm.