Our electrical and automation team takes care of the maintenance and development of our production lines, in order to maintain their performance and reliability at all times. The Maintenance Engineer will act as a supervisor of the electrical and automation team. In addition to the leadership tasks, the work also includes designing, documentation and close communication with our international equipment suppliers. The work requires both long-term development and rapid problem-solving abilities.
The position requires:
- Training in the electrical and automation field
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills, Swedish language skills are an additional advantage
- Knowledge of PLC programming and AutoCAD sketching
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and in a group
- Leadership skills
We also consider the following to be an advantage
- Previous experience in industrial maintenance
- Knowledge of high voltage (20 kV)
- SAP expertise
If you believe that you would fit in our professional team, please send your application, along with your CV and references, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.3.2018.
For more information, please contact our Maintenance Manager Mikael Sandvik tel: +358 40 830 9313.