- Ideal for effective multi-packaging of compressed wool insulation
- High strength and sealability to maintain compression force
- Suitable for glass and mineral wool
- Effectively protects a wide range of packaging formats
- Our MDO version improves product sustainability
Increased compression force
The compression force of wool insulation has increased dramatically in recent years, to improve logistics efficiency. Our wool insulation packaging film meets the latest packaging standards and regulations.
Because excellent film weldability and film strength are essential to maintain packaging compression, we work in close cooperation with machine suppliers, integrators and customers, to meet new technical needs.
RaniMultipack is a plain, high-density film, usually HDPE.
RaniMultipack MDO is a machine direction-oriented bundling film that is stiffened by stretching it lengthwise during production. This very strong film is thinner than most traditional bundling films.