- Different functions and for different types of lamination
- Often in role as a sealing layer
- Moisture barrier in hygiene products
- In function as a carrier in both flexible and technical laminates
- Also available as a MDO-version in use as top-layer in so called mono-laminates
Suitable for demanding lamination needs
RaniLam is a group of films developed for the lamination together with other materials such as paper, fibre, aluminium or other flexible films structures.
RaniLam Flex is suitable for lamination of flexible packaging, both for food and non-food products. The lamination film is available both as standard and customized.
RaniLam Soft is a lamination film providing an excellent moisture barrier in hygiene products when laminated with non-woven absorbent material.
RaniLam Pro is mainly a carrier film for use in various technical laminates.